PQube3 Power Quality Analyzer
A new low-cost, high-precision of Power Quality, Energy & Environment Monitoring device.
The PQube3 is like an aircraft's black box. It records the details of every power disturbance. When your system is ''flying'' normally, your PQube records every detail about power consumption for you.
No Software Required. Lab Grade Precision. Plug and Play.
- Power Quality Class A.
- Energy Revenue Grade class 0.2s Accuracy.
- Additional AC, DC, and Environment Sensor Channels
- World’s Smallest & Most Advanced PMU Micro SynchroPhasor
- Three-phase, single-phase and split-phase monitoring 69~480V L-N, 100~960V L-L, 50/60/400Hz. No PTs required..
- 8 current channels.
- Self-configuration—auto-detects single-phase, 3-phase, phase-to-phase, wye, nominal voltage, nominal frequency, and more.
- Four analog inputs, one digital input, one relay outputs.
- Optional (up to two) advanced environmental probes.
- Powers from 24 VAC, 24~48VDC,PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 100~240 VAC with optional PM1 plug-in module.
- Optional UPS plug-in module with 30 minutes of backup power.
- Data storage on internal 8GB solid state memory and removable 8GB micro-SD card and USB (optional), with lockable cover for restricted access.
- Color touch screen display, can be operated with safetygloves on!
- DIN-rail or optional panel mount bracket.
Power Quality Monitoring Class A Ed 3
- Certified Class A IEC 61000-4-30 Ed 3.
- High-speed 512-samples-per-cycle recording.
- Power quality disturbances recorded with waveforms and RMS graphs.
- Voltage sags, swells and interruptions; over-frequency and under-frequency events; 1 micro-second high-frequency impulse detection; time-triggered snapshots.
- Voltage THD, current TDD and current THD; voltage and current unbalance; VARs (fundamental and Budeanu); VARhr accumulator; flicker (Pinst, PST, PLT).
- Voltage and current harmonics and interharmonics—up to the 63rd, with statistics.
- Daily, weekly, monthly trends. Cumulative probability, histograms, and more.
- Rapid Voltage Changes (RVC).
Above and Beyond Class A
- Waveshape change triggers and recording.
- 1 Mhz high frequency impulse detection and recording* (up to 4Mhz on a single channel * ).
- 2kHz-150kHz frequency band measurements.
Energy (Revenue Class 0.2s Accuracy)
- Available with PSL custom high-precision current transformers to meet the requirements of IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2s and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2.
- Watts, VA, VARs, True Power Factor, Watt-hours, VA-hours, VAR-hours.
- Bi-directional power - received and delivered.
- Peak averages : single-cycle, 1-minute and 15-minute, and at user-selected intervals.
- CT ratios support up to 50,000 amps; PT ratios support up to 6,900,000 volts.
- Daily, weekly, monthly trends; load duration curves and more.
- Energy accumulators—daily, weekly, monthly.
- Optional (up to two) Advanced temperature-humidity- atmospheric pressure-acceleration probes PLUS two ports for solar irradiance (W/m 2 ) probe, K-Type thermocouple, etc...
- Analog inputs— suitable for flow, RPM, fluid, pressure, etc...
- Direct remote access to built-in web server— NO SOFTWARE REQUIRED.
- Instant email notification after a power quality disturbance or end of trend interval.Free email account.
- Access to the data files through FTP.
- Embedded Ethernet port.
- 2 USB 1.0 ports, 1 USB 2.0 port for data transfer to thumb drives.
- Real time meters with Modbus-TCP and SNMP (v2 and v3).
- NTP and SNTP for clock synchronization.
- Secure encrypted communication with HTTPS.
- IEC 61850
- Safety: UL, TUV, ISA-82.02.01 (IEC 61010-1 MOD), CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO.61010-1, Japan S-mark, GS, CE.
- Immunity: IEC 61000-4-5 (6kV peak 100kHz surge), IEC 61000-4-4 (4kV peak EFT bursts), IEC 61000-4-2 Level 1 and MIL-STD-883 (electrostatic discharges), IEC 61000-4-3 (radio frequency fields), IEC 61000-4-8 (magnetic fields).
- Emissions: EN 55022 and CISPR 22, radiated and conducted RF emissions.
- Accuracy: Full NIST-trace certificate for each PQube.
Saturn Pyro is the authorized PSL PQube3 in Malaysia. It is an IEC 61000-4-30, edition 3 Class A certified.
Saturn Pyro provides reliable engineering services such Electrical Safety Survey, Power System Studies (Short Circuit, Load Flow & Protection Discrimination on ETAP), Arc Flash Assessment & Labeling, Design Of Earthing & Lightning Protection, Measurement Of Touch & Step potentials, Power Quality Management, Energy Audit and Data Center Performance Assessment. We also provides Electrical Safety Survey such as Inspection of an electrical installation, Identification of risk (electrical hazards), Review of documentation, operations & maintenance procedures, contingency planning, Generation of report in details of risk potentials and plan for mitigation, Closing report post implementationas. Available in Pulau Pinang, Johor, Kuala Lumpur (KL), Selangor and anywhere in Malaysia / Singapore / Bangalore / India / Mumbai.
Inquiry - PQube3 Power Quality Analyzer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.