Portable Power AnalyzerProduct Description
The CIR-e family are the lower-range CIRCUTOR analyzers, but offer as many benefits. They make up a family of counters which allow the technician to obtain the electrical parameters necessary to perform energy audits and power quality. They don't have a display screen. The measured parameters are recorded in 2 quadrants. They are accompanied by an executable configuration program and the records are stored on an SD card.
The records generated by these portable analyzers can be analyzed using the web tool found at http://cir-e3.circutor. com and/or with the Power Vision or Power Vision Plus software.
- Measure in 2 quadrants the main parameters for single-phase and three-phase electrical networks with 3 and 4 wires.
- True root mean square measure
- Built-in energy meter.
- 4 voltage channels and 3 current channels.
- Configurable via PC application.
- Recording of parameters on SD card (up to 2 Gb).
- Compatible with Power Vision software.
- Possibility of custom-made independent power supply allowing power supply ranges of 100 to 400 Vac and 70 to 315 Vdc.
- Reduced size which allows installation in boxes with standard double insulation.
- Automatic detection of pins.
- Indication of poor connection of voltages and current pins.
- Compatible with CIR-e WEB application for processing data via a web site.
- Magnetic attachment to facilitate fastening to an electric panel or metal supports.
- Equipment for performing energy audits
|Voltage||100 to 400 Vac, 70 to 315 Vdc|
|Voltage ( f-N )||10 to 400 Vac (f-N) ± 10%|
|Voltage f-f||17 to 690 Vac (f-f) ± 10%|
|Current (.../2 V)||2.5 to 100% F.E. of clamp (within class)|
|Frequency||45 to 65 Hz|
|Minimum/maximum current, in accordance with the clamp and scale|
|E-FLEX 20/54 cm||L1/sc1||200 A||5 to 200 A|
|L2/sc2||2 000 A||50 to 2000 A|
|L3/sc3||20 000 A||500 to 20,000 A|
|CP-5||5 A||0.05 to 5 A|
|CP-100||100 A||1 to 100 A|
|Voltage||0,5 % F.E.|
|Current||1 % F.E.|
|Power||2 % F.E.|
|Energy||2 % F.E.|
|Operating temperature||10 to 50ºC|
|Altitude||2 000 m|
|Humidity||95% RH without condensation|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 65ºC|
|Protection degree||IP 53|
|Weight (only CIRe3)||0.677 kg|
|Weight (with packaging)||0.733 kg|
|ELECTRICAL SAFETY STANDARD: IEC 60664-1, IEC 61010-1, IEC 62053-21, UL 94, VDE 110 ELECTROMAGNETIC EMISSIONS: IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-6-4, EN 55011, EN 55022 ELECTROMAGNETIC IMMUNITY: IEC 61000-6-2, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 61000-6-1, IEC 61000-4-11, ENV 50141|
Saturn Pyro is an authorized distributor/reseller in Malaysia. Circutor CIR-e3 Portable Power Analyzer / Data Logger / Energy Logger Malaysia. Available in Penang, KL, Selangor, Johor & anywhere in Malaysia & Singapore.
Saturn Pyro provides reliable engineering services such Electrical Safety Survey, Power System Studies (Short Circuit, Load Flow & Protection Discrimination on ETAP), Arc Flash Assessment & Labeling, Design Of Earthing & Lightning Protection, Measurement Of Touch & Step potentials, Power Quality Management, Energy Audit and Data Center Performance Assessment. We also provides Electrical Safety Survey such as Inspection of an electrical installation, Identification of risk (electrical hazards), Review of documentation, operations & maintenance procedures, contingency planning, Generation of report in details of risk potentials and plan for mitigation, Closing report post implementationas. Available in Pulau Pinang, Johor, Kuala Lumpur (KL), Selangor and anywhere in Malaysia / Singapore / Bangalore / India / Mumbai.
Inquiry - CIRe3 Portable Power Analyzer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.