Portable Power Analyzer
The app is connected to the device to display the data measured in real time, to fully configure the unit, to start or stop the data recording process, to send the recorded data to MYeBOX Cloud and even to access the data in the memory to display them in graphical form or in tables. Remote connectivity allows the unit to analyse all data measured without the need to travel to the site. Data recorded by the unit can also be sent to a data repository for its subsequent analysis in PowerVision Plus. The unit can be configured locally with a capacitive keypad and with the menu options shown on the screen.
The most advanced model, MYeBOX 1500, can measure the leakage current simultaneously, it can measure the network quality parameters in compliance with the EN 50160 standard and also record the transients.
MYeBOX 150 has the following features and functions:
- 4 voltage measurement inputs (U1, U2, U3, Un)
- 4 current measurement inputs (I1, I2, I3, In)
- Measurement of the main electrical parameters
- Energy consumed and generated
- Measurement of network quality parameters
- True RMS measurement (TRMS)
- Measurement of consumption and generation (4Q)
- Voltage quality event log, according to EN 61000-4-30
- Transients log
- Recording of the wave shape associated with the quality events and transients
- Measurement according to EN 61000-4-30
- Power supply is independent of the measurement
- Recording of the wave shape for each recording period
- LCD Screen
- Capacitive keypad
- Micro-USB port to download data
- Automatic detection of clamps
- Identification of phases with colours
- Compatible with clamps with EEPROM
- Recording of system events (EVA)
- NTP synchronisation
- Sending of alarms via e-mail
- Wi-Fi communications (access point/terminal)
In addition to these features and functions, MYeBOX 1500 also features:
- 1 voltage measurement input Uref
- 1 leakage current measurement input
- 2 transistor inputs to centralise impulses / tariff / state
- 2 transistor outputs for alarms
- 3G communications
Saturn Pyro is an authorized distributor/reseller in Malaysia. Circutor MYeBOX Portable Power Quality Analyzer / Power Analyzer / Data Logger / Energy Logger Malaysia. Available in Penang, KL, Selangor, Johor & anywhere in Malaysia & Singapore.
Saturn Pyro provides reliable engineering services such Electrical Safety Survey, Power System Studies (Short Circuit, Load Flow & Protection Discrimination on ETAP), Arc Flash Assessment & Labeling, Design Of Earthing & Lightning Protection, Measurement Of Touch & Step potentials, Power Quality Management, Energy Audit and Data Center Performance Assessment. We also provides Electrical Safety Survey such as Inspection of an electrical installation, Identification of risk (electrical hazards), Review of documentation, operations & maintenance procedures, contingency planning, Generation of report in details of risk potentials and plan for mitigation, Closing report post implementationas. Available in Pulau Pinang, Johor, Kuala Lumpur (KL), Selangor and anywhere in Malaysia / Singapore / Bangalore / India / Mumbai.
Inquiry - MYeBOX Portable Power Analyzer
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.